Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Blog.

4th December, 2010.

Met up with one of my friends for breakfast this morning. It started off as a bit of a rush since I forgot to set my alarm but I managed to arrive only 20min late. I hate being late so this was really embarrassing! I did some christmas and birthday shopping for various people and then headed home to spend another afternoon lying in bed watching tv shows.

I love the store T2 - they always have the most delightful selection of teapots and teacups! Last christmas they had these beautiful turkish-styled glass teacups which I purchased for my friend and this year they have a gorgeous range of turkish-styled china teacups.



I also did some shopping of my own.



And finally - this is the 4th day of summer. We are yet to see the sun...



A minute later it started pouring with rain. This is a shot from my bedroom window to the abandoned property next door. One sunny afternoon when it has been mowed, my housemates and I hope to take a picnic blanket and work on our vitamin D levels.

1 comment:

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I need to go to T2 asap. I'm trying drinking tea without milk and am struggling with the gross normal tea I usually drown in milk!

x Jasmine