Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Blog.

I've missed the first 3 days but I intend to update my blog daily until christmas with a daily photo shoot of what I'm getting up to these holidays.

1st December, 2010.
I went to Karaoke with my boy and our friends. These are my two closest friends in Med singing to one another.



2nd December, 2010.
Disappointingly, I didn't take any photos of this day despite it being the first time that my boy sat down with my parents, my brother and his fiancee, and my sister and her boyfriend. My mum cooked a fantastic roast lamb with roast vegetables and an apple crumble and bread-n-butter pudding for desert. It was superb.

3rd December, 2010.
I again didn't take any spontaneous photos today but I did discover that I passed my third year exams and am thus set to become a 4th year (and more importantly a final year) medical student. Only twelve more months. Here is a shot of me still feeling excited (despite appearing somewhat forced).

1 comment:

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Yay, congratulations on passing 3rd year! :D

x Jasmine